IN A NUTSHELL
Bellroy is a global business (founded in Melbourne, Australia) with a bold growth plan. Since we sold our first wallet in 2011, we’ve diversified into tech products, bags and accessories; we’re now a team of 100 staff, selling in more than 1000 doorways and directly to consumers in 150 countries globally. We’ve got a growing account base in the US which includes Nordstrom, L.L. Bean and Backcountry and we’re searching for a Sales Coordinator to support our team during this exciting time.
We recognized pretty early on that we could use business as a force for good. So, as a certified B Corp, we constantly pursue better ways to source our leathers, reduce our impact on the environment and make sure our products last as long as possible. We’re proud of the products we make and equally proud of the relationships we build with our retailers based on respect, appreciation for good design and the mutual desire to help customers move through the world with ease. If this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, bring us your can-do attitude, people skills and love of organizing. In return we’ll provide you with an excellent work culture, a passionate team and the support to develop your skills.
YOU COULD BE THE ONE, IF…
- Have 1-4 years of professional experience in a similar sales support, administration or logistics coordinator role
- Love to provide a great experience and go above and beyond for customers
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication with an appropriate blend of professionalism and friendliness
- Have strong organisational and prioritisation skills with a sharp eye for detail (you have an uncanny ability to pick up potential issues or inconsistencies so they don’t become a problem later)
- Have a great attitude, you’ll bring energy and a solutions-focused attitude to work every day
- Want to work collaboratively in a globally distributed team within a fast-paced, agile environment
IF YOU WERE HERE LAST WEEK, HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOU MIGHT HAVE DONE
- Assisted our sales team with all aspects of sales process including order entry, reorders, data entry, shipping and returns
- Responded to retailer questions about where their order or invoice was at, or maybe clarified sku codes, new product availability, payments and warranties
- Worked closely with our production and sales teams to organize and manage the seasonal sample process
- Communicated with our demand planning team to provide detailed reports for future season demand of key retailers
- Assisted with the onboarding process of a new customer by ensuring all required paperwork is completed and received
- Facilitated communication between sales, logistics and warehouse to ensure orders are being processed correctly
- Attended the weekly sales meeting where you’ll share progress on orders processed, and any inventory availability issues
YOU’D LOVE THIS ROLE IF YOU…
- Are searching for fully remote work while getting the chance to interact with lots of people (you’ll be working with our established team in the US as well as the team at our Australian HQ). We have great programs and work-flows to support remote collaboration and connection.
- Want to be decked out in Bellroy product (you’ll have a yearly product allowance as well as a further 50% discount, because we know your friends and family will be jealous)
- Would fancy an annual trip to Australia for the Bellroy conference, where you’ll benefit from learning and development sessions and meeting your colleagues in-person
- Want fair leave entitlements of 20 days + 10 days personal leave (in line with our Australian policies, but with US public holidays)
- Are looking for a workplace that cares about your wellbeing and setting you up for success - we offer a benefits package and contribute to your work-from-home setup too.
LOCATION AND HOURS
This is a full-time position based remotely in the US. We’re open to where you work from but as we’ll need you to communicate with our Melbourne office frequently, PST-zone is strongly preferred.
We're ready when you are!